About the Research Streams
The ESA 2017 Conference invites submission of abstracts for the following Research Streams (RS):
RS01-04 – (Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities
RS05 – African Development and its Relations to Europe
RS06 – Femicide in Europe
RS07 – Greece and the European Socioeconomic Crises
RS08 – Memory Studies: The Arts in Memory
RS09 – Public Sociology
RS10 – Site-specific Art and Public Space
RS11 – Sociology of Celebration
RS12 – Sociology of Knowledge
RS13 – Sociology of Law
RS14 – Sociology of Morality
RS15 – Visual and Filmic Sociology
RS16 – What turns the European labour market into a fortress?
RS17 – 100 Years Charles Wright Mills: Sociological Imagination Today
If you are considering submitting an abstract, please pay special attention to the following points.
Before submitting your abstract:
- Read the detailed descriptions regarding the Research Streams included in the Call for Papers.
- Read the Notes for Authors, which can also be found in the Call for Papers.
- Read the “how-to” instructions for the online conference software tool called “ConfTool” included in the Abstract Submission section.
- Abstracts must be submitted online through your ConfTool account.
- Abstracts sent by email cannot be accepted.